Evelyn also works a full time job in Carson City so she is unable to pickup wildlife. If you find injured or orphaned wildlife please place it in a box away from pets and children and call  775-246-0470.  You may get an answering machine but your call will be returned.  Please have an adult make the call as care instructions will be given . You will need to help arrange transport for the bird or mammal.